This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chomosome Of The Week (Pt. 2) @pReHaB

I am not gonna say too much about this person. Why? She is not an easy person to pigeonhole. Some of you think I am crazy? Sheit...She is right there with me. Trust me. Might say anything. Sweet as pie though. Heart as big as the state she is from. Sense of humor equally as big. Still might cuss you out though. She is definitely a 'one of the fellas' type of person only SHE IS NOT TRYING HARD TO DO IT. She is just her.



Helluva a follow. Get at her..

http://twitter.com/pReHaB212



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...