This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) @VidaGuerra...She still might THAT DEAL.










The new flavor (hell, she is featured HERE AND I LIKE HER TOO so I am not dissing..) is featured a lot. The 'seasoned' flavor is still bad as all get out though. In case you forgot..No, this is not a COMPARISON either. I will leave that up to all of ya'll to do. Much like my music, I like one without hating the other. Sorry if you can't.....Not my issue.

New flavor= Rosa btw...




All you snowed in people who are bored and are just looking at my blog for the first time (or in awhile), you clicked on here. No one made you do it. Remember that. lol. I will say that you should look around a bit before you just start passing judgments and whatnot. You probably won't though..Oh fucking well...














Maxim Shoot










Share:

1 comments:

Mikey McFly™ said...

Yo Vida and Rosa can get the uh business, yes sir thee biznazz

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...