This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter Person of the Week- @Shamara


Okay, so if you are a Philly/NJ/DE person, I don't have to tell you who she is. You already know. But IF YOU AREN'T, then you don' know about the Midday Princess. She is a radio personality on the POWER station in Philly. (Power 99) She is also one of my favorite tweeters. She does tweet back but most of the time when she is on, she is ON THE AIR, so it may take a minute for her to get back to you. She posts up all types of stuff for the radio station as far as giveaways and stuff. She is a fun follow for sure. She even featured my blog on her personal blog awhile ago during the summer.

All the things you KNOW she wants to say on air? She says 'em here. But she doesn't cuss. Well, outright anyway. Confused? Tell ya what, go follow her here and find out what I mean...




http://twitter.com/shamara99
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...