This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week - @Pegaita





Please don't FORGET the premise of this series. Aight? It wasn't to put EVERY wannabe model up or none of that. Regular spectacular folks was the goal! Remember that. And I have another regular spectacular person here...

I don't even know where to begin. She is nuts first of all. (In a good way..) Stands for many things. Follow her and find out. I don't even wanna ruin the surprise for those of you who don't know her (and some of you DO KNOW HER SO) She is definitely FOLLOW WORTHY. Just so you don't get cussed out for trying to figure out her nationality (just asking is going to make that happen by the way..), she is Dominican and Puerto Rican.

Follow her here:http://twitter.com/pegaita




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...