This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Patrice Neal..If you are at work, turn the volume down.

Put on your Bose headsets...

I am not talking about the subject anymore unless something HUGE comes out but I will post this...He talks about more than that but that is of course the main topic. He is NUTS.

Some of you are GONNA HATE THIS. Some of you will love it. It is raw. This might skew some of ya'lls view of things...If this shit REALLY makes the rounds..OH BOY...

Enjoy.








Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...