This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Now this looks like a good time.....

My boys at OT Records are throwing a concert. A tribute concert for the boy Tega Montana. Shizz WILL BE PERFORMING THAT NIGHT along with Meek Millz. Yes, THAT MEEK MILLZ.

The whole OT Records roster should be in attendance. If you live in the area and have never seen Sea..I mean Shizz Nitty perform, COME AND DO SO.@ those of you still saying "Is that REALLY HIM? No way! It can't be the same guy I ....".

You won't be disappointed.

You never know, Shizz Nitty might have a couple of surprises for you. Come on out if you can. I know I will even try to come out. (I don't come out often. lol)

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...