This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

No...No..No....I'm not YOU RAPPER- The Clipse

Remember when they said that? On the joint with Jadakiss? Well....Listen to the video.



I wonder if this will somehow change people's perception of them? It shouldn't. But then again, some people's perception of what is 'real' is pretty fucked up anyway. So it wouldn't surprise me in the least to hear that them having a father in their lives makes them somehow less authentic. Nevermind that their Dad was a hust....Oh never damm mind. There I go feeding into the stereotype. It shouldn't matter if the man was an electrician. This doesn't mean that they can't rap or that the stories weren't real. Just like if their father WASN'T present, that is not a 'They must not be lying' card for me either. I swear some people are idiots sometimes. @ the way they justify their thinking and hand out their 'respect'.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...