This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

If you are a @FEOfficial aka The Foreign Exchange fan, help them get on Michael Baisden's show


Go to this site and follow the directions..

http://www.michaelbaisden.com/features/bside/submissions



Here is FE's site, in case you have never been to it before..
http://www.theforeignexchangemusic.com/

I am putting this here for two reasons.

A. I love Foreign Exchange. I think that they deserve it. It is long overdue.

B. I want my other aspiring artists to understand how a grassroots movement goes about getting its foot in the door. It is movements like this that make it happen in addition to doing your myspaces, youtubes, and other various sites.

There is no use complaining about what you hear on the radio if you don't get involved in movements like these. So take the time to do it!
Share:

1 comments:

Steph B-More said...

okay i was about to do this...and then I realized i had to sign up and add things to pages...so I will come back and do this once I get home!!!

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...