This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Good job Ms. Delledonne..39 points. UD record tied..

She has been doing good but this is MORE like the effort I am sure everyone is expecting from her. Seeing as she was the #1 High Schooler in the nation just two years ago. (Fair or unfair. I think it is unfair by the way. She took a whole year off. No ball. At all.)

She dropped 39. She is averaging 23 and about 9 a game this season btw...

Links:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/news/story?id=4766602
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...