This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Aurora Jolie (If you know who she is, she needs no intro)

This IS a grown folks blog so....Yeah, proceed at your own risk. Thanks OZONE MAG! I can NOT STRESS ENOUGH that this video is NSFW/YOUR LURKING SO/or for your stuck up parent/uncle/older role model to be seeing you look at. I warned ya. Shout out to Shakur too who HAS BEEN ASKING FOR SOMETHING ALONG THESE LINES. Yes, I am working on a permanent place for such things sir..Bear with me.

Share:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

are y(o)u (k)ee(p)ing up with rora's latest twitter account? lol

twitter.com/YoAuroraJo

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...