This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

AND THIS IS WHY YOUR KIDS SHOULD NOT HAVE FACEBOOK

SMH..

Beat her ass for being hot in the ass and beat the BULLSHIT outta his ass for airing his sister out. You can tell they are BOTH YOUNG AS SHIT so yeah...And it isn't that I am shocked that either person was doing what they are doing. (Not condoning it either but these are things teens try to do.) I am 'concerned' that the boy obviously doesn't understand the power of what he did or 'code' We are raising some bitchmade lil boys. Only girls do shit like this and even when they do it, it is stupid. Ole hoe ass dude...I want to put his nuts in a vice grip.


Share:

3 comments:

Steph B-More said...

this is hilarious...wrong but hilarious. I assume the brother is younger....and if he's like 10, then I understand his rationale. LOL.

Carolinaware said...

I can't say I didn't find ANY humor in it. End of the day though, that was bitchy. I gathered that he is older but I have no way of knowing. That does put an interesting spin on it. LMAO @ him being 10.

Raider Nation fan said...

This is why CHILDREN shouldn't have cell phones, computers, etc at their personal disposal. Ten years from now, this won't mean anything to either of them but man this is going to sting for a minute. We're talking beer and blow jobs so I figure he's 15 and she's 14.

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...