This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week pt 2.- Shantanae

As I promised, due to the vacation and stuff, I am doing two.


She is not quiet. Let me tell ya...She doesn't have a lot of followers but I believe that is by choice. BUT, she does follow back and will give you a shot. Promise. Just be on your best behavior and keep all that 'hollering' to a minimum. Aight? She is just not for the bullshit. Can't fault her for that. She puts up with my crazy timeline so you already know what it is. Follow her..Especially my younger set...She is DEFINITELY ya'll speed for sure. You should enjoy her and her tweets.




http://twitter.com/shantanaee
Share:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww thxxx for featuring me! It's much appreciated =)

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...