This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week- @Lizmar22

Judging by the pics, she is (found it!) from the Santo Domingo. Very sweet person. Loves to talk and seems as if her life is an open book.

Just celebrated a birthday and kept us quite entertained on Twitter. She is newer follower (and I of her) mine so I am getting to know her too. From what I have heard from her though, she is obviously done enough to make it here.

Follow her here...


http://twitter.com/TwexyGirl

If you don't like ladies with glasses, YOU ARE MISSING OUT. That's all I'mma say...














Share:

2 comments:

Desnuda said...

OMG!!! Thanks!!! That is so so so sweet!!! ****mwah****

Carolinaware said...

Well deserved. Not a problem at all.

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...