This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

It is official. The boy Clark Bar and Sap the Beat Man with OT Records

This is big news for the label. Congratulations gentleman.

Clark Bar is featured on the OT Record's smash hit "Man Down" with Shizz Nitty. He is 'back' for all of those who were wondering where he was and it is official. This is the same CLARK BAR that I featured in Rennie Rox's (who is also HIS MANAGER) movie "The Game of Death". So you know he is not one dimensional. The boy can spit and act a lil something for you too. Go check that movie out. http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2009/11/rennie-rox-films-presentsthe-game-of.html

Sap the Beat Man has laced not only the OT Records camp with not only the "Sox In Da Air" beat wise but has a bonafied hit with "Ten Freaky Girls (remix) ft. Freeway (Yes, THAT FREEWAY). He is also responsible for a beat by a pretty well known Philly artist by the name of Meek Mill's hit "In My Bag". You may have heard of that one I am sure.

Look out for that On Deckery 2 featuring Clark Bar, Sap, Shizz Nitty, Chuck50, 5thWard, Mr. Dicer and some others along with Shizz's solo debut 'on deck' as well. Not mention the 'RSVP' mixtape, a CLARK BAR mixtape AND MY BOY CHUCK50'S mixtape coming. Looks like the OT Boys are locked and loaded for the new year over there. Look out for more exclusives, links, videos AND interviews with everyone mentioned here coming soon HERE.

You know what? Enough from me. Listen to them SPEAK ON IT. They can do it better than I can....You even get to see my boy Matty Gate$ from behind the scenes and speak first. Shout out to him too. Good looking on the footage and the access.





Bonus: In case you have not heard it, Shizz Nitty has a new single out. Download it here:

I Got It
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...