This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) Guess who? Yep...Who else you think it is?...It's @RosaAcosta


I mean just look at the stat tracker and tell me why I SHOULD stop posting pics of her? Ya'll keep coming to see 'em....

I know a lot of you probably think she is just some dumb broad. Maybe she is...Who knows..I am sure you have seen enough interviews of her here. Maybe she is acting. After all, everyone knows we men 'supposedly' like 'em dumb. Oh well. Somebody graduated with honors from somewhere in this pic. (Yes that is Rosa...)





Oh and the video I put up of her the other night? There are photos....








Share:

1 comments:

Fran said...

not a fan, but she actually looks pretty in the 1st pic. I think I like her with blond curly hair

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...