This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter Person of the Week- HumanityCritic

This is a person whose work that you have seen in Vibe and in other publications. I won't say his 'writing' name though. Just follow him on Twitter. If you have ANYTHING meaningful/worthwhile to say, he will respond. Just give him a minute as he is a pretty popular person. Very engaging. He is VERY WELL VERSED in the subjects of politics, sports, music and life in general. Will provide the occasional comedic relief through the lost art of satire, which I like a lot. He is my friend on Twitter so follow him.



Oh, I almost forgot. He has an AWARD WINNING BLOG dating back to 2004. The Nappy Diatribe aka The Daily Throatchop.

Follow him on Twitter HERE:
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...