This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Shizz Nitty- Del State Homecoming...

The boys over at OT doing their thing!! A little behind the scenes footage and then some live footage.



Performing Rep Your Set, Man Down, and some of his other hits...They bought the boy Sap The Beat Man out to do 'Ten Freaky Girls' as well, his hit with Freeway.

You will probably see more footage from this concert during the week as it 'pops up'..Stay tuned. There may be some more surprises...


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...