This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Part 2: Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week: Trish

AKA...Ms.PrettyLilRed From the home of The Jacksons (Gary Indiana) but now lives in Arkansas. Does tweet back but just not to bullshit.











She has a great sense of humor. Go see if she lives up to her myspace name. (It is on her Twitter profile.)


Enjoy


Twitter her here:





See the update of Part 1 here. Her Twitter HAS BEEN ADDED.

I mean I could save my followers/people I am following but I almost have a 1000. Trust me, I have no shortage of people to put here. Believe me! It won't hurt if I put two at a time up. lol Thanks for your concern tho!
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...