This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

One more GOOD shot of Serena...

I have a small contingent of friends who seem to think that Serena is WAY closer to 200 lbs than 150. Possibly over that..Are you SURE FAM? I mean...are you REALLY SURE?




I mean she isn't for everyone but umm...Yeah..I'mma be doing my best Tuba Gooding Jr. impersonation/Serena's clappinp combo....As she will be on Conan tonight!(Shout out to the King of Zumunda for the clip)

Share:

4 comments:

mkrob.com said...

Her body is perfect!!!

OT RECORDS said...

tell them funny as barbers they don't know what they talking bout just cause their females got the stretch mark game onlock don't need to hate.

md20737 said...

She looks great!! She is built with muscle she might be 200 lbs but it aint 200lbs of fat!!

She is amazing & gogrgeous !!

Steph B-More said...

she looks good.
she just has a "strong" face, and it can look very hard.
the only problem i ever had with her was her hair...it didn't suit her. this hair looks great on her.

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...