This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

In case you missed it. T.I's Behind the Music.

I thought he did a good enough job explaining the situation in song (I hate the price of fame...it costs too much...) . Apparently, a video was needed for some people to 'get' why he did what he did. Okay....So around the 20 minute mark or so you should REALLY BE ABLE TO SEE WHY HE DID WHAT HE DID AND HOW HE COULD POSSIBLY HAVE MADE THE DECISIONS HE MADE. You will also get to see that he really wasn't 'making up shit' in his rhymes. And how he is paying for all of that now...

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...