This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) @AndressaSoares/ @LaLa, @kimkardashian/ Video of @RosaAcosta shoot/ more...

Ciara, Kim Kardashian and LaLa Vazquez










Look for your woman to be rocking this look this winter sometime. Oh you don't give a shit about fashion? One word my nig. Tights. Yeah, thought you cared....FOH.



She is putting in the work. I am not mad at her.





Rosa Acosta. You have been here enough. You know who she is and what she does.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...