This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter Person of the Week Pt. 2: Mica4Life

I would put money on it that this is a future anchor woman/young lady with her own show/politician. She makes me feel shameful about the little bit I know about politics in my area. @ her knowledge and vigor for politics as a whole. Which is hard to do since I worked in government and still have ties. She wants to be involved. She wants to make a difference. She WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I can feel it.

Follow her here and don't be too surprised if one day you are following her at 6,12 or all day on your local news channel or MAJOR News Channel or if you see her entering the political arena herself one day.




Should I change my Twitter profile pic to this (same shirt, o... on Twitpic
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...