This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week: @rosaliiinda aka Rosali(ii)nda

She is a Hov fan so off top YOU KNOW I LIKE HOW SHE GETS DOWN. Manager of a group and all around music head. Want to have a SERIOUS discussion about music? Holla at her here on Twitter...http://twitter.com/rosaliiinda


You can usually find her here...
www.the808studio.com.




Peep her on myspace..If you go here and click on the pictures, you will see that she 'loves the kids'! @ the Summer Youth picture.

How do I know? 'Cause that is where she is usually Tweeting from..Follow her here:
Share:

2 comments:

Steph B-More said...

I really like this follow friday series on your blog. it's very interesting!

Carolinaware said...

I thank you! It seems to garner a quite a bit of interest. That is the one of the main reasons I keep doing it!!

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...