This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome Of Week: YoungestMILF

Very engaging. From Cleveland Ohio. Will cuss you out but is very nice. Matter of fact, direct all questions to her in regards to her name. I'll wait over here...@ her answer.

Follow her here:

Naw, seriously she is a cool person.




 












UPDATED PICTURES....Including some her and her sister @HoneyBlonde87 who is ALSO A 2 X Chromosome of the Week....(5/11-5-18-12)































Share:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...