This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week: @LatinaNichelle4

This Week's person (she and all the rest of the young ladies posted ARE PEOPLE YOU KNOW) currently resides in the DMV. (DC/Maryland/Virginia area) Yes, her name is LATINA. Yes, that is REALLY her name. (I know, I have been corrected by her enough to know. PLEASE DON'T MAKE THIS MISTAKE by not referring to her as such.) She is the 2nd half of the punk soul duo Twindency. She is very talented as you can see below. Singer/Songwriter/Arranger/Performer and all around good person. Very funny and honest. Might even help you with your Blackberry if you ask her nicely. Follow her here on Twitter.





Evidently, there is a small army down in her voice box she is hiding in that petite frame of hers...





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...