This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

OT Record's Shizz Nitty Live in Reading PA, 9/11/09

Congratulations to the boy Shizz on his continued rise in the music game.

There will be a FREE concert in Reading, PA on Friday, September 11, 2009 featuring the boy from Delaware (and a major part of the Philly music scene) Shizz Nitty! Do to popular demand from his hit "Sox in Da Air", he has been added to the bill. Congratulations to OT Records!






I know obviously all of you outside of the Tri-State area may not be able to attend but I just wanted to let you know that OT Records is indeed doing big things OUTSIDE of the state of Delaware. They are not just content with sitting back and not grinding. The hard work and perseverance are starting to show dividends too. For those of you that I see on the 'I see where you are coming from..' map who are coming here to check out what OT Records is doing, this is your chance to catch the man in your area. For FREE. If you live in the area, you should come check out the show. It should be a nice mix of musical styles and artists on the rise. Tony Sunshine (Terror Squad) is also going to be in the building. Here's more information on show times, artists performing and such HERE


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...