This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Man vs. Food.

This is one of those shows that I KNOW DAMM WELL I am not supposed to like but yet I WATCH IT EVERY TIME IT COMES ON TV.

Just to see this fool eat stuff like this here...That has got to be enough pancakes to serve you, me and at least one of our kids. And I can EAT so you know it is a lot.




His whole digestive system must HATE HIM some days....

Here he is in Durham, NC....



Share:

3 comments:

Steph B-More said...

I really like this show. It's just ridiculous. I think the best one was when he had this huge steak to eat and he like 5 bites left and couldn't do it.

Carolinaware said...

That 72 oz steak show made MY STOMACH HURT. I LOVE STEAK TOO. I just don't know if eating 72 ounces of it is healthy for ANY HUMAN..lol

He must not have eaten for DAYS after doing that!

Carolinaware said...

(Blog user error deletion)

Pigskin Loving Lady- LOL I love this show. I curse and get hungry all while watching it. That hamburger looked tasty!!
I bet his gets a colonic weekly! LMAO

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...