This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Kim Kardashian bikini pics...

I skipped posting up that one 'oiled up' picture that Kim released to the World but I will post these up. Plus another one of her up with the 'blond hair'....

It is Monday so figured some of you could use some motivation from my favorite 5'2 person. (Yeah, she is that damm short. That's why the youngest one looks so big standing next to her.)






I have a lil collage of Serena that I am trying to get together too. It is just taking a me bit to get them together.

In the meantime though, here is an extra treat from one of my boy's blogs at www.hailmaryjane.com...http://hailmaryjane.com/jahaira-maravilla-could-get-it/ Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...