This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Jay- Z speaking on the Blueprint 3 Leak

Notice the demeanor. This is why he is my favorite. No panic. No dismay. He turned it around into a positive.

Of course we all know that the album was going to get leaked at some point. No, I will not be putting up any full album rips here. I did my part. @ the couple of tracks I put up. I may review it in a couple of days depending on how much negative stuff I hear about it from people. We will see.

"My pager is actually ringing right now, so people are probably calling me and telling me they pretty much like it," he explained. "I can tell by the way my pager rings if a song is good or not. It's really going crazy right now."





I am in the works with some of my people to start some sort of reviewing of albums independent of my thoughts as there are some artists I don't fool with too tough but I know others do. Bear with me. We will see what happens.

One artist I am into now and will probably offer up my own synopsis of is J. Cole. That is coming real soon. But unlike most people, I won't use J.Cole like Marvel Comics used Bizarro for Superman in regards to him and Drake. No need. I can like both and WILL DO SO.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...