This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Coming soon...New Technology.

Or in this case, it is already here. You just may not know about it if you are not scouring the Net for it. (Elitist, I KNOW YOU KNOW. You have been waiting on it..lol)












The Beats Audio HP Envy Laptop will be running on a $1699 price tab but it will feature cutting edge sound audio designed by Dr. Dre’s engineers.


There are a set of headphones that are available.

The MSI X-Slim Series X320 borrows unabashedly from the Air’s design. It’s extremely thin, with a maximum thickness of just 3/4 of an inch (1.98cm) and winglike profile that tapers down to a knifelike edge along the front. It weighs just 2.9 pounds (1.3kg) and has a 13-inch widescreen (16:9 aspect ratio) display, plus an extra-large touchpad. In short, it’s an Air clone.

But the X320 will cost far less than the Air’s $1,800 starting price: It will cost between $700 and $1,000, depending on options, when it goes on sale this spring, an MSI representative told Wired.com.

Naturally, such cost cutting doesn’t come without compromises. The X320
has an attractive but chintzy-looking plastic housing. It was decidedly difficult to open (long fingernails might help in prying the clamlike halves of the shell apart). And instead of OS X, the X320 is running Windows Vista



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...