This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Words) LeGarrette Montez Blount punch.... The Boise State Incident





I am on vacation but I had to slide over to update on this one. (Bear with me ya'll...I will be at it like normal on Monday!)


Now I am NOT saying ole boy was right for punching him but WHO DA HELL RUNS UP ON SOMEONE TO TAUNT THEM WITHOUT THEIR HELMET ON? I also wanna know where the Boise St. player was from 'cause where I am from, you don't run up on someone, pop shit and then turn your back on them. I hear the announcers talking about the 'taunting' and sportmanship in regards to the player & the punch AND THEN turn around and 'excuse' the taunting by the Boise State player.

I will say it again. You can't go around messing with people and expect them to react the way YOU WANT THEM TO. While there are rules to the World, I think that sometimes there should be exceptions. Suspend the man for a couple of games? Sure. Suspend him for THE SEASON??

Man FOH!!! (F#$# Outta Here)


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...