This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

2010 BMW X6 M doing work....Genesis vs. Camaro..more

Looks good...Wonder if Hov is gonna ruin this for 'regular' folks too? Hopefully not 'cause it ran a 13.02 quarter in this vid.



This is interesting. Ten years ago, you would have said this and someone might have had you committed. Neither one of these cars are really seeing the BMW listed up top. Granted they are 'sixes' but they are sports cars.



Camaro+V-6+vs+Genesis+3.8+Track+-+Part+1.flv
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...