This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Well, I picked one. I picked the Storm.

So far so good. It does all that I have been warned about. (The hard reset needs, vivid pics, all in one device, a need for the 'nipple' and all of that) I still love it. Lets see if I do 28 days from now when it is the last days that I can swap it out.

So far though, so good. Music loaded (Yes, with that good "Stand Up Man" on it too Shizz..) and pics too. Does not mean I won't stop putting up pics, vids of other phones. I will still be doing that. Just thought I would update ya'll since you are watching. lol
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...