This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter Person of the Week: @TracyReneeJones

This week's Twitter of the Week (shhh...I know we have only had 1..Give me a break..Been working on the site. Haven't you noticed? Okay then..shhhh) is none other than....

My good friend TracyReneeJones...

A fellow Cappy, she is VERY EXPRESSIVE and pushes the envelope on all things. Can absolutely throw down on the written word thing and is a great Tweeter. Hit the link up or look for her on the blog roll (if it ever lets me put it up) to find out more about her.

You will not be disappointed. You can find her here on Twitter and here on her blog spot...


A oh so brief sample from here:

Surprise, Surprise

I can tell I caught you off guard.

Ha!

Surprise, Surprise

I can tell by the look in your eyes.


Don’t be mad at me for keeping secrets.

I didn’t even know what to expect.

Today’s a day like none before.

What happens now?

Who knows for sure?
Share:

3 comments:

Steph B-More said...

I was following her but something must have happened. She blocked me. I am sure I didn't say inappropriately to her. so I dont' know whats up with that.

Carolinaware said...

We shall find out. I am curious too.

Steph B-More said...

I am thinking and thinking...and i think she said something and I called it stupid like a month or two ago. probably not stupid but I disagreed...probably been blocked since then.
Oh well. LOL. that's how little I pay attention on twitter.

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...