This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week- @Thebelladestiny aka Destiny The Prototype

DISCLAIMER: Everyone appearing here may or may not have a 'website'. I know I started off with a doozy and she had a website but that is NOT a requirement for this. More than likely there will be 'every day' people here and the OCCASIONAL person who has a site or who is a model. It will be more like 'people who SHOULD HAVE A SITE' rather than 'who has one'. Ya dig? Okay, cool. On with this Week's pick






TheBellaDestiny

I am not going to muddle this one up with too many words. She loves Sports, she tweets back, THE OBVIOUS, and she is a very nice person to boot. Not an 'air' about her at all. Go check her out here on Twitter and here.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...