This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

They SHOULDA NEVA GAVE you n##$s money!!

Even SB knows it is true. He says as much...Just watch. I am not condoning this but I ain't exactly mad at the young bol either. At that age, I probably woulda done something silly like that too. He isn't 30, he is what 18 or 19?? Let the kid live. Hope he is putting money aside though or that someone like MC Hammer can speak to him about the perils of spending money period (Yes, I know Hammer did by helping his people but a HEATED MARBLE FLOOR? In the DAMM FOYER??? C'mon my nig. He threw some money way too now...) Either way, right now, this is funny to me.

I can't do anything except shake my head and chuckle.....

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...