This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Jay-Z Album cover & track listings for the BluePrint 3

1. What We Talking About (Produced by Kanye West)
2. D.O.A. (Produced by No I.D.)
3. Weigh Me Down Feat. Kid Cudi (Produced by Kanye West)
4. Unforgiven (Produced by Kanye West, Additional Production: MGMT)
5. Run This Town Feat. Rihanna & Kanye West (Produced by Kanye West)
6. Empire State Of Mind Feat. Nas (Produced by Kanye West & No I.D.)
7. When It Comes To This (Produced by Timbaland)
8. Always Feat. Drake (Produced by Kanye West)
9. Scenes From The Past (Produced by No I.D., Co-produced by Kanye West)
10. Everyday A Star Is Born Feat. Mr. Hudson (Produced by Kanye West)
11. Already Home (Produced by Kanye West)
12. Forever Young Feat. Mr. Hudson (Produced by Kanye West)
13. Thank You (Produced by No I.D.)

Bonus Tracks:
14. Sound Of The 70s (Produced by Kanye West)
15. We Made History (Produced by Kanye West)






Okay there is no Pharrell. I know a lot of you like your Hov 'Pharrell' free. I do not. I do it like my Hov, Kayne laced though. Kid Cudi? Oh boy. (This better be good 'cause even after seeing him live, I was not moved to check out the mixed tape.) I will say that. No I.D. is fine too. The Timbo track BETTER BE BANGING. That's all I know. Looks good on paper. I am sure someone from the 'peanut gallery' will yell "Sit down" knowing good and damm well it is better than most of the things their favorite artist ever put out. Ah, such is life.

As you were.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...