This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

My boy Chuk Mak

Check him out. Good riding music for the whip. Chuk Mak style...This is for some of my people out there who don't get the chance to even see who is next until it happens on the radio. Lot of 'unknown' artist' to be found here. Great music unmixed made better by my boy....Get at him.

1. Chromeo - Call Me Up (Chuck's Remix) - 2:48
2. Common Feat. Kanye West - Go (Chuck's Remix) - 3:32
3. Bobby Valentino - Hands On Me (Chuck's Remix) - 3:50
4. Chris Brown - Yo! (Excuse Me Miss - Chuck's Remix) - 3.29
5. Ciara Feat. Justin Timberlake - Love, Sex, & Magic (Chuck's Remix) - 4:28
6. Mos Def - Ms. Fat Booty (Chuck's Remix) - 3:40
7. Lloyd Feat. Lil' Wayne - Girls All Around the World (Chuck's Remix) - 4:01
8. Jay-Z Feat. Pharrell - I Know (Chuck's Remix) - 3:14
9. Olivia Feat. 50 Cent - Best Friend (Chuck's Remix) - 2:56
10. Ilyas of Tanya Morgan - Losin' Faith (Interlude) - 1:25
11. John Record - Don't Go To New York (Chuck's Remix) - 3:17
12. Nonameko - Goddess (Demo Version) - 4:46
13. Raheem DeVaughn - Text Messages (Chuck's Remix) - 3:41
14. Keri Hilson - Energy (Chuck's Remix) 3:19
15. Omarion - Ice Box (Chuck's Remix) - 3:50
16. John Record - Smoke Signals (Chuck's Outro Remix) - 2:11


Chuk Mak
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...