This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Looks shocked) We re-signed Heath Miller...

I just KNEW we were gonna let this kid go. Even though last year, we did not throw to him as much as I would have liked, I know that he was one of the reasons on offense we are dangerous. He can catch, block and does his job. He is only 26 so he is young. I just know my team's motto sometimes of 'We will build another one of you.' ESPECIALLY at that position. I am ecstatic.

Terms of the deal: Six-year, $35.3 million deal that includes a $12.5 million signing bonus.

This could potentially keep him with us through 2014 barring a trade of some sort. Good job front office!!

Link here:

I probably won't do a full on post on Favre for awhile but I do have this to say:

The Vikings won their division last year. Without him. Just saying. I know Jackson is not Favre but that should not be lost on people. Sage did not exactly stink it up when he filled in for Schaub down in Texas either. I think they will be fine. It is time to move on. Looks like their coach thinks so too. Good for them.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...