This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Ike Taylor of the Steelers runs 26 mph...



Like I said before, I want to know if the rookie (Mike Wallace) can even beat Ike and I would LOVE TO HAVE Willie Parker train with Tim Shaw.

He ran a 4.26 without really being in shape. Yikes! I wonder what his time is in pads?? Anyhow, the boy is fast and getting better. Watch Madden have his speed and something stupid like a 90 or some ish...

Update: His speed is a 87...I know they are using a new rating system but T.O. is faster than him. You can go back to our game against them and watch Terrell try to leave Ike. He couldn't. Matter of fact, Ike BEAT him to the ball on that high ball that Romo threw to him.

8/24/09 UPDATE: Go here to see what his speed changed to on Madden AFTER THE UPDATE I actually Twitter'd one of EA'S people this video and one more of Chris Johnson both got changed.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...