This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

What I have been waiting on..Young Jeezy

Now as you can see, I listen to ALL TYPES OF MUSIC. I love traditional hip hop. I love R&B. Don't know if you figured it out or not but I also love Southern based hip hop. To death! I don't apologize for it either. I am a grown man. You don't like it? Hey....-Jeezy. That said, I have been WAITING for Jeezy to address Gucci and OJ flappin' their gums for a minute. Shout out to all my Gucci and OJ fans too. It is not like I think they suck but I like Jeezy. Sorry. I mean, he has addressed Gucci on just about every album but this is the first time he out and out addressed OJ I believe. (That I have heard anyway) Click off the music player down at the bottom and come back up and listen if you are interested. If not, don't worry. You are gonna hear the song eventually anyway. I told ya'll I was going to get a lil less stingier about my music. Lets see how ya'll respond.




And this is why I like him...Listen to the interview. It is telling. Credit to Miss Info for this interview. Gucci's is there too if you want to hear what he has to say..

http://57thave.com/?p=5341
Share:

1 comments:

"C-Dot" said...

I fu*ks w/ Jeezy too...like this ;) And I love down South rap too, not better than East Coast, but it's up there. OutKast, Little Brother, Goodie Mobb, T.I. - all kinds of southern rappers I respect and they're doing their thing.

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...