This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Melanie Fiona info found! Finally...Game 5 and the Poll.

Awhile ago, I posted about wanting more information on this young lady. I like her style and her voice. I present more tidbits from the young woman. Hoping to catch her in concert soon.


















Game 5. They won. You saw it. I won't talk too much about it. They are not my team so I will not go into some long spiel. I still don't have a team actually at this point. Waiting on Allen Iverson to see where he will go. Wherever that is, that will be who I root for. Or at least who you will hear about from me. Congrats to Kobe though. Sorry your coach outcoached himself Skip and Dwight. I enjoyed talking about it while it was going on because I love basketball period. No matter who is playing.

I will ask this. Who do you keep? Trevor Ariza? Lamar Odom?

If you are Kobe, do you take the kids back to the 'lil Disney' or do you go down Celebration Drive and take 'em to see the BIG DISNEY? Decisions, decisions, decisions....


I put up a poll. If you guys respond to it, I may make the post that I want to make that goes with it. I am just curious though to see who is doing what and why.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...