This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Two days in a row...lol


I just have a very simple question today.

What is it with all of these people who seemed, for lack of a better word, irritated at those who decide to get married?

I am not getting it. I probably could if it was people who actually might have a steady supply of trim and are content with their situation only to have to hear someone's mouth. But it isn't that contingent. It is the 'happily single' folks who are speaking out LOUDLY against it. I cram to understand- MC LYTE

It is quite simple. If you don't like the idea of marriage, quit running up on cats trying to make them change YOUR MIND. You don't have to get married. It's okay. No one is going to shoot you or shun you.

On a brighter note, the President elect will be passing through my area on the way to D.C. I am planning on going. Hopefully I will still be up to writing on here and I can tell you all about it. Maybe I will get a better picture than the one above of him this time...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...