This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

So you say you weren't trying to get your Brother In-Law fired eh Sarah?

Listen to the audio of one of Governor Palin's workers 'gently' asking about this very topic among other unethical things..

It is up on Alaska's STATE WEBSITE..LOL


http://www.gov.state.ak.us/audio/FrankBaileyCDaudio.mp3

I will stay away from the daughter's pregnancy 'cause that is not a uncommon thing. I do understand she is on her horse about the whole issue so I get why people are going in on it. I am with Barack (I sincerely thinks he feels that way.) That part of her is her business.

But this right here? Oh yeah, I am going to speak (or post up a link) to.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...