This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

We did it!! I know you know already

but we finally redeemed ourselves to the basketball world and won the Gold medal. I was glad the game was close personally so that we could 'earn it' a bit. Even though they were down the pg, they still boasted several NBA players that play at a pretty good level in the "L". Wade is back! You can drop the 'bronze' off of Lebron's name and Chris Paul, Chris Bosh and Kobe showed why they are the stars of their teams. The young phenom Howard was pretty impressive too. While the Fernandez dunk won't make me forget this one... ....It was still very impressive.


Good job Hillary and Bill. Way to move to the side and let Barack do Barack while still supporting him. Great speech by Hills and a pretty good one by Bill tonight. I am not unhappy with the choice of VP as he needs Biden's experience and he is not a bad politician in his own right. He can hold his own.

That Jeezy album is IMPRESSIVE. The Inspiration was a good album. The first joint, Thug Motivation was a classic of course. This one right here (The Recession)will be a classic too. Don Cannon laced Jeezy as did Shawty Red and Drumma Boy. He is still motivating but he is touching on real life subjects as well. I am sure that at this point you have heard the joint with Nas where he speaks on Obama (My President). Vacation is on point too. I believe there is a video out for that right now. (Click here to watch the video.
http://2dopeboyz.com/2008/08/27/young-jeezy-vacation-video/

It is out there but this is one that you won't find me linking up. I know you will probably find it on your own but I am hoping he does Wayne like numbers (and he should) as his album is better than Wayne's (and that is saying something 'cause Wayne's was a monster in it's own right.) It has that 'no skip' factor that I look for in a album where all the songs are hot and you just put it on and let it ride.

I have not reviewed Paper Trail (T.I) in hopes that some of what I am hearing isn't the actual album. You can take that how you wanna but I only like 3 outta the 5 joints I have heard.


I keep hearing rumblings about Solange's new joint on the site I frequent but I will reserve judgment until I actually hear it. I am sure she is talented and it is fine. We will see.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...