This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Words) First post X Get A Blog!!!

Well, I got one! Well hell, what to do now?

Yesterday, I had to face the news that my Brother's Mother passed. We were actually very cool. I am saddened for my brother but I am glad that she did not have to suffer. The real issue that I am worried about is our father. It is my understanding that the strain that existed between the two of them was resolved before her passing. That gave me hope that one day, I may be able to do the same for some of the people that I dislike. Now I have to see about getting down that way to see about him.

Today, I did something that I have been working on for a long time. Actually two things. I started this blog. That was important because I didn't know where I was going to host the blog or even how to go about it. I just kinda stumbled upon it. I feel a certain amount of pressure now though so it may take a minute before I make this blog known. I want to get used to actually just blogging and that is it. Not trying to force the entries. Or write what I think people want to hear. Just write it and leave it alone. which is hard for me to do because I am a perfectionist to a point. I don't like being unclear and I have a mind that runs a mile a minute. Speaking of which, the second thing I did was finally express how I was feeling about an incident(s) on a website. It won't rehash it but I felt I needed to go ahead and let how I was feeling.

I wonder just how open I will be here.




Updated (2/19/2010)


Well...looking back on this post and seeing where the blog is now is quite interesting. It has taken shape. People do come and visit. I have gotten a little personal but not too personal. Spoke on things that bothered me. Spoken on some things even before they made the 'news'. Even got 'swiped' on more than 5 occasions. (That means, someone from a major news publication/blog came in an 'took my content' and used it in their pieces. No, I won't say who. You figure it out.) So yes, things are coming along quite nicely. Why am I updating a back post? 'Cause I want to use it as a bio of sorts. Rather than clutter up the main page with this LENGTHY diatribe I am about to unleash, I will just link people to this post. Why? 'Cause I can! It is my blog. Enjoy it.





Updated 7/13/12



Go to the About Me page.... Definitely informative....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...